Saturday 1 April 2017

Happy to have you April ...

Having just endured the wettest March since most of us can remember all I can say is roll on April, please bring us some fine weather and sunshine.

This month we are celebrating Easter on Pixels and Paper with this cute inspiration image.  Your page certainly doesn't have to be about chocolate or bunnies, it can be about family gatherings, school Easter hat parades, egg hunts, trips away over this holiday period, fun things you did with the kids, whatever you like really - just don't forget to tell us what inspired you from our photograph.

CRITERIA - An Easter theme

And this is how our team was inspired ...

KAREN
I went on a photography trip for this assignment. I visited some local shops and took photographs of the Easter goodies that have started to spring up everywhere!

REBECCA
I was inspired by the Easter egg. I used pictures from my son's outdoor Easter Egg hunt at his grandparents.

SHAZZA
I found inspiration in the rabbit - here am I with our Bunnings Bunny.

LYNNE
I was inspired by the chocolate bunny and right away knew I wanted to use this sentiment for my Easter card!

PHILLIS

I used the yellow egg as my inspiration for my layout.  I scrapped this photo of my son on Easter in 2003.

DI
This month I took inspiration from the chocolate Easter rabbit and the eggs to make a card. The eggs have been cut from watercolour paper which was a mop-up-sheet. The rabbit has been cut from cardstock smooshed with a couple of different brown distress inks. 

JANE
I was inspired by the colours in the egg and the chocolate of course!

Hope you can come and join in with our challenge this month, we need more of you playing along with us and winning some great prizes.  Please remember we only accept combining our challenge with a sketch challenge.

Please upload your entry to the link tool on the LEFT by 11.55pm on April 30th.

We can't wait to see your pages.

Please come back on the 8th when we will announce our winners for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment