Monday 27 January 2014

Introducing Heidi ....

to our design team for 2014.

Hi my name is Heidi Williams I've been scrapping for 15 years now,  I love the creativity of it, and to preserve my memories of my family and friends.

I asked Heidi a few scrapbooking related questions in order to get to know her a little better. 
 
Do you have a favourite manufacturer?  My favourite manufacturer is Prima and Kaisercraft and lots of others.


Do you have a must use tool you can't get by without?  I cant live without my distressing tool.

What time of the day do you prefer to work? and why?   I work on projects at night when the house is quiet and everyone is asleep.

Do you have a distinct style or tend to go where your creativity takes you?   I love to create new things all the time and use different mediums and products, I'm starting to slowly find my style as I go along this awesome journey and I feel very excited to be on the Pixels and Paper design team.

Please visit my blog to see more of my work.
http://funkyrosebudcrafts.blogspot.com.au/


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo Heidi - now we have something ELSE in common - being on a DT LOL - go Heidi xxx ps love your 'messy' FEbruary LO xxx

    ReplyDelete