Saturday 13 July 2013

Introducing the lovely Tone-Lill Angelskar ...

... the second member of our design team.
 
 
My name is Tone-Lill, a young at heart Norwegian  who loves "artsy" stuff and create with papers, scissors  paint and glue. It started with card making, but now it's more or less only Scrapbooking I do. I don't think I have any particular style when it comes to scrapbooking, but I do enjoy trying out new things and ideas.  I love my gesso and misting sprays  making tags and using  different things not meant for scrapping. I  also love colourful projects and use art as inspiration, as well as visiting other blogs for new and fun ideas and connect with other scrap bookers who share the same passion for scrap booking and paper craft.

 I currently live in England and have been here 7 years. I have a son who is 18  and a 12 year old daughter (going on 20) and it is mainly their faces that end up on my layout pages. To me it is a fun and a memorable way to record their lives by scrapbooking events into memories.

I hope you will find inspiration here on this challenge blog and that you will join in on the fun and share something that is special for you.

 
Please see more of my work on my personal blog.
 
Here are some more layouts from Tone-Lill.
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tone-Lill. Just wanted to say that I'm loving your layouts and can't wait to see more of them. They are truly inspiring. Congratulations also on your new design team position at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you certainly have a talent. Is that layers of paper one actually 4 layers on top of each other???

    ReplyDelete