Tuesday 15 September 2015

Welcome to our September guest ...

This month we welcome Carolyn Johnson as our guest designer with her delightful layout based on her interpretation of our image this month. 




I was inspired by all the colours of the flowers in this month's photo. I found these pictures of my daughter and the colours in her jacket were a match. 


Hello! My name is Carolyn and I live in Winnipeg, Canada.

I'm a mom to a fun four-year-old girl who gives me more than enough photos and topics to scrap. I began scrapbooking when she was born as a way to give myself a break and to document our family's journey. I just recently discovered scrapbook challenges and bloging and I'm hooked! I'm learning so much it is hard to define my style as I'm trying out all these new techniques but if I had to choose, paper piecing is my favourite so far.

Thanks for allowing me to be guest designer this month and the opportunity to try some new techniques.

Feel free to check-out my blog: http://ramblingsofawinnipegmommy.blogspot.ca/




Thank you so much for joining us this month Carolyn - so happy you could join in with us.

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

Christel Overgaard, our GDT winner from July will join us on the 26th of September with her take on this inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Carolyn!! Welcome as our GDT this month!!! :) Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout Carolyn. Beautifully balanced with great use of the colours!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Carolyn! Beautiful pages :)

    ReplyDelete